Friday, April 08, 2005

Fitty Books

There’s this fifty books challenge going on, mentioned at the beginning of the year, where people were talking about how they were going to try and read 50 books over the course of a single year. And I thought about it, and thought “I can do that!” and I thought I’d sort of do it quietly.

Looking over the total count so far, it appears that I am silent but deadly. I’ve read 22 books in about 17 weeks. Or so? Something like that. That’s pretty neat. I should probably write them down (edited to add - see below! I'll be estimating round about when I read each, and posting with those datestamps).

You know, I’ve never kept count of the number of books I read in a year, but this speed feels about right, or even a little slow. And that is cool. Maybe I will, in fact, finish all the books I want to read before I die. Though I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home