Wednesday, April 20, 2005

my book, by me, jen: part ii

I have been writing by the seat of my pants. I’ve been fiddling with writerly things like point of view, structure, and awesomeness. I had some total blanking on what the fuck I was going to do next, after 25 pages, and then I had a Flash of Inspiration and I had my next bit of plot, and that was cool. Cool! I am enjoying writing this thing in a way I did not enjoy the first book I wrote, dragging it up out of the muck word by word, painfully and unhappily. I want to write this. It sits in my head, where I think about it. This feels good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

If you're ever inclined to share your writing, I'd be very interested in reading it!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As would I!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As would we all!

~Jenna

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home