Monday, September 12, 2005

nimrodding

The copy of Nimrod International Journal (which I keep wanting to spell "Innernational," probably because that's exactly how I pronounce it) that has with my story in it, it has arrived in my mailbox. It's very pretty. Also, I never knew my name was so pretty. Especially when it's below the title of a story which I made up. The story and the title both. In print. It's very nice, and I have rubbed it on my bosom, because that is the whole point of getting published.

It's not out in stores yet, but if you should like a copy, which you can rub anywhere you like, email me with your address. It'll be about six bucks. And I will take all of the six buckses, and match them, and then donate them to the AFL-CIO's Union Community Fund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home