Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers

Mary Roach

Dear Mary Roach,

Hello. My name is Jen Fu, and I am writing to tell you that your book that was called Stiff was a very good book. I liked it! I think that you are brave to go looking at bodies and organ harvesting, and organ harvesting from bodies. You are very funny and also very smart. Sometimes, I think you went a little off topic and that was a little tiring, but I still like you! And your book! Which was a very good book and fun to read. You would not think that a book about bodies would be fun to read! But it was!

Here is a secret: the real reason I am writing is to request that you be my girlfriend. We can hold hands, and go for walks on the beach, and you can tell me funny stories about human heads and I can make tasty meatballs for you and we will live in a house filled with puppies and awesome-looking skulls and all your journalism awards and I will tell you that you're pretty every single day because I think that is very important in a relationship.

Call me!

Love,
Jen (Fu)

p.s. I am totally willing my body to science. But only after I am dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home