Thursday, March 03, 2005

books, books, reading and books that I have read

That is a lie. I haven't been reading. What I've been doing is listening to Fresh Air, to which I have a subscription on Audible, and thinking Deep Thoughts about constitutional law and Bonnie Raitt's dead father and how Seth Green is a classy fucker with whom I should like to spend some quality time.

I love totally random interviews. But they're taking up all my time. I listen to one a day, on the bus, at lunch, and going home, and it eats up all my reading time. It is not worth it. I am getting a lot of embroidery done, towards the finish of a Christmas present (Jesus Christ, I still have Christmas presents to finish! What's wrong with me?). But when it is up for renewal, my periodicals subscription, I am sure as hell not choosing something daily. Daily is too much goddamn pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home